Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Food Review: Jack and Jills


So maybe Im just a stereotypical white person, but I love breakfast food and breakfast places.

So I was taking these two girls out to breakfast one morning (my mom and sister, I know, baaalllliiinnnn!) and decided to try Jack and Jills in Beverly Hills (yea I know that rhymes), a place I had heard had good food, plus it was halfway between me (the hood) and them (the beach).

We got seated relatively quickly at around 10am, and immediately after a gargantuan line of angry customers emerged out of nowhere. Dodged one bullet.

We sat down to an immensely rushed wait stuff, who basically forced us to get our own silverware and waters because our waitress disappeared and the others refused to make any kind of eye contact while running to and from the kitchen. I literally had to wait to pounce on any busboy to run by me to get anyone to even acknowledge me.

My omelette was good, albeit pricey, and my mom and sister shared some below average pancakes. But those little blueberry muffins? bomb.

Not going back, not never.

No comments: