Thursday, July 17, 2008

house of cards...



So I have always liked Radiohead. A girl I was in love with turned me on to them a couple of years ago, and while they were not really typical of anything else in my collection, I embraced their minimalist sound. When I saw this video on youtube yesterday, it reminded me of all of the songs that I had previously downloaded of theirs on limewire. After going back and listening to them a little bit, do you konw what I did? I went to the iTunes store and downloaded two of their albums. Now I'm not trying to make a holier than thou statement, because I don't really bash on people who use p2p exclusively, because I used to as well. But I still went out and bought the album. And who knows; if i didn't surround myself with hip hop heads, I might even go see them live. Maybe I can check youtube to see if that would be interesting too.

No comments: